Neo World Academy W
Please remember to log in/apply to post in the rp sections!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neo World Academy W
Please remember to log in/apply to post in the rp sections!
Neo World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Student council meetings plan

Tue 7 Aug - 14:53 by Matthew Williams

Congratulation to our new Student council!
President: Alfred Franklin Jones
Vice-President: Gilbert Beilschmidt
Secretary: Matthew Williams
Treasurer: Mei-Mei Wang

First meeting plan; Getting to know each others, create a work plan together, schedule other meetings, start discussing ways to improve the school.
The Meeting will take place on Sunday, then you will be free to organize it yourself.

Comments: 0

Student council elections

Mon 30 Jul - 20:46 by Matthew Williams

EDIT: Congratulation to Alfred for becoming president!

Every student willing to run for the Student council elections will have to give a small speech on their motivation; They also will have a week to convince people to vote for them.
The winner of the elections will become president, while the second best will assist him as vice president.
You may run for the treasurer and secretary post separately.

((post your "speech" here and rp out your promotion! people who didn't post said IC speech will not be considered as running up for a post. You will be asked to vote IC for who you think your character would vote for on Sunday. Teachers can't vote.))

Comments: 5

School's rules

Tue 12 Jun - 14:12 by Admin

Following are our school's rules; we expect all students to follow them. Going against them will cause an immediate sanction. Severe offenses may result in expulsions.

1) Uniforms are mandatory on school's grounds. While we do allow students to alter them in some ways, we do ask of them they keep it close to the original. Skirts have to fall at least mid-thighs.

2)Violence is not allowed in any cases. Verbal violence, bullying, or fights will not be tolerated and will be faced with severe punishments.

3) Alcohol, weapons or drugs are not allowed on school grounds. This includes personal multi function knives or cigarettes.

4) Teachers will check the dorms after the curfew; past 10PM everyone is meant to be in their respective rooms, sleeping.

5) Male students aren't allowed in the girl's dorms, Female students aren't allowed in the boy's dorms.

6)Respect your teachers and environment. Mocking a teacher or littering will be punished.

7) Students are allowed to go in town, but not out of it. Please act like responsible people and stay out of trouble there.

8) Skipping classes is forbidden. You may miss classes if you get a note from the infirmary.

9) Students are not allowed in the teacher's lounge; they also have to ask permission before using any classroom out of class times.

((Those rules are the school's rule, IC; of course you're allowed to not follow them but know it will have consequences IC too. If a student really earns themselves an expulsion, since we don't want to kick rper out for that, we will find a way to come back or stay, don't worry!))

Comments: 0

Jones, Alfred

Go down

Jones, Alfred Empty Jones, Alfred

Post by JaiGuru Sun 19 Jun - 18:46

Name: Alfred Franklin Jones

Country representing: United States of America

Student or teacher? Student

Personality: Alfred’s strongest and, ultimately, most obnoxious qualities are his stubborn and competitive ways. He’ll find a competition in anything and make sure he comes out the winner. Because of this, he struggles to find friends who can handle him for longer than ten minutes at a time. With his lack of consideration for how much of a nuisance he is to others, people believe him to be unable to read the atmosphere – but, that’s not the case at all, Alfred just chooses not to pay attention to it (after all, it’s kind of a bummer when you realize everyone hates you). Finally, Alfred is, surprisingly, reserved with his feelings. He’s quick to smile and tell a joke, but refuses to let others know when he’s truly upset or angry, masking any of his ‘bad’ feelings with a bright smile.

Roleplay sample:

Terrible.
That was the only way one could describe the atrocious attempts at ‘art’ that littered Alfred’s desk. Crappy stick figures with awkward clothing and dis-proportioned heads ran along the table top, armed with blocky machine guns and bazookas that almost represented a mechanical hot dog. A mini war was taking place in front of him, bullets flying everything, shells littering the ground and fallen stick figures scattered throughout the scene.
“Ratatatata~” He whispered to himself, dotting little almond-shaped bullets that shot out of the machine gun into another stick figure, who flew back, a scribble of lead-blood coming out of the thin body. “Oh noo~ I had so much to live for!” He voiced for him, giving the stick figure two small X’s for eyes. “Urgle-bleghnnnfffaaa.” He whispered the stick figure’s final words- or more accurately, noises.
Grinning, he lift up his now-blunt pencil and fully examined the finished work. He felt accomplished; it looked pretty damned good in his opinion. He paused, before drawing an American flag over the ‘winners’ of the battle, and a Russian flag over the fallen bodies. He stared down at it, before letting out a snort and a satisfied nod. “America, hoo-rah.”

JaiGuru

Back to top Go down

Jones, Alfred Empty Re: Jones, Alfred

Post by JaiGuru Sun 19 Jun - 18:50

Of course I forgot to make an account when I posted this...
JaiGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jun - 18:53

Alright, made an account, sorry for the mess up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Williams Sun 19 Jun - 19:04

Well technically we ask people to make an account once they're accepted but it isn't too much of a bother here since... well it was a good app and you're accepted =w= (I especially like the fact you gave him a middle name. but that's just me)
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jun - 20:01

I've been searching around for a place to post my question, but I have no clue, so I'll go ahead and shoot it here.
How exactly does the roleplaying work here? Do you just start a roleplay and hope for people to join, or set it up via PM or OOC? I've been on a website like this before, but it's way different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Williams Sun 19 Jun - 20:06

(I thought we had a question thread somewhere, but it may be me confusing it with somewhere else and I think it's fine to answer here so...)

Most of the time people tend to start threads hoping someone will join in. Usually the first threads set up are those room threads since you're sure at least one other person, your roommate, will have to answer.

Then since we also have a chat -I send the link by PM so random people don't join in, it's always slightly awkward when it happens- most rps tend to start on there. We just start something and following it some plot may happen and continue on the forum for some reasons (timezones sometime are annoying for chat rping)

Then we also sometime talk about it in OOC on said chat and start it here.
Finally if you have an idea of something with a specific rper, just PM them too, it should work too.

So really anything works, as long as you respect our rules and enjoy your rping ^^
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jun - 20:11

Alright, thanks so much for the info!
I was as clueless trying to figure it out, as I was the first day of Calculus =w=

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Williams Sun 19 Jun - 20:14

That's what I'm here for~
(and as a new rule invented by me during my reign of terror/the small time both admins are busy; never mention math or anything related to it while I'm around 8| -shot should probably stop-)
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jun - 20:18

AH MAN, WE GON' GET ALONG JUST FINE! <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down