Neo World Academy W
Please remember to log in/apply to post in the rp sections!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neo World Academy W
Please remember to log in/apply to post in the rp sections!
Neo World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Student council meetings plan

Tue 7 Aug - 14:53 by Matthew Williams

Congratulation to our new Student council!
President: Alfred Franklin Jones
Vice-President: Gilbert Beilschmidt
Secretary: Matthew Williams
Treasurer: Mei-Mei Wang

First meeting plan; Getting to know each others, create a work plan together, schedule other meetings, start discussing ways to improve the school.
The Meeting will take place on Sunday, then you will be free to organize it yourself.

Comments: 0

Student council elections

Mon 30 Jul - 20:46 by Matthew Williams

EDIT: Congratulation to Alfred for becoming president!

Every student willing to run for the Student council elections will have to give a small speech on their motivation; They also will have a week to convince people to vote for them.
The winner of the elections will become president, while the second best will assist him as vice president.
You may run for the treasurer and secretary post separately.

((post your "speech" here and rp out your promotion! people who didn't post said IC speech will not be considered as running up for a post. You will be asked to vote IC for who you think your character would vote for on Sunday. Teachers can't vote.))

Comments: 5

School's rules

Tue 12 Jun - 14:12 by Admin

Following are our school's rules; we expect all students to follow them. Going against them will cause an immediate sanction. Severe offenses may result in expulsions.

1) Uniforms are mandatory on school's grounds. While we do allow students to alter them in some ways, we do ask of them they keep it close to the original. Skirts have to fall at least mid-thighs.

2)Violence is not allowed in any cases. Verbal violence, bullying, or fights will not be tolerated and will be faced with severe punishments.

3) Alcohol, weapons or drugs are not allowed on school grounds. This includes personal multi function knives or cigarettes.

4) Teachers will check the dorms after the curfew; past 10PM everyone is meant to be in their respective rooms, sleeping.

5) Male students aren't allowed in the girl's dorms, Female students aren't allowed in the boy's dorms.

6)Respect your teachers and environment. Mocking a teacher or littering will be punished.

7) Students are allowed to go in town, but not out of it. Please act like responsible people and stay out of trouble there.

8) Skipping classes is forbidden. You may miss classes if you get a note from the infirmary.

9) Students are not allowed in the teacher's lounge; they also have to ask permission before using any classroom out of class times.

((Those rules are the school's rule, IC; of course you're allowed to not follow them but know it will have consequences IC too. If a student really earns themselves an expulsion, since we don't want to kick rper out for that, we will find a way to come back or stay, don't worry!))

Comments: 0

Fem!Japan App

2 posters

Go down

Fem!Japan App Empty Fem!Japan App

Post by Me! Fri 6 Apr - 21:14

Hellozzzzzzzz!

OC Name:Sakura Homda

Country representing:(Nyoyalia) Japan

Student or teacher? Student

Personality: She is a shy intelagent girl who is not afraid to speak her mind around those she conciders friends. She is rarely childish and finds it easy to keep calm. She never gives up without a fight.

Appearance:Sakura is a rather short teenage girl. Her hair is a pitch black and is always in a neat, silky bob. Her eyes are amber-brown with a shine to them. She is usualy found wearing a school girl uniform.

History (to see how you translate the country's actual history into your character's background): Sakura was always a quiet child. She grew up reading and creating a language for 'fun'. She even isolated herself for a few years intill her friend came by asking to fish for 'Whales' in her Koi pond. She at first was agenst this but had to say yes in the end. After that she has resumed going about her normal life being more open to new things

Roleplay sample (minimum 200 words): Two things were on her mind as she walked trough the hall. Forgeting to feed her Guinipig and why she found a cat in her bag. 'Why are guinipigs so needy? Will it starve? Where is the clocest pet store? And why again was there a CAT im my bag? Didnt i cloce it? And whos cat was it?' She found the door and opened it in one swift motion. The sun's rays found its way trough the door soaking anaything in reach with it's warmth. Long dark shadows covered the ground the dark outlines staining the grey pavement.

Sakura embraced the flame like warmth stepping out of the school. Her every footsteap echoed on the hard concrete. 'Tap tap tap tap tap' that is how she described the sound. She sat down under a large, maple tree and pulled out her book. The title 'One Fine Day' stood out among the cover. She set it in her lap gently and brushed her short black hair back with her hand. The breeze shook the tree's branches creating a calming 'Swooshing' sound. It was like a anchent luliby for the trees. The only song they knew. A "Mew!" made Sakura look up. It sounded like it came from her bag. She opened it and pulled out a cat that was most likely a tabby mix.
"Hello kitty how did you get there?"
"Mew!"
Sakura smiled warmly at the cat and placed it on the ground gingerly. The cat crawled into her lap and lay down on the book Purring. 'This is going to be a long day.' Sakura taught strokeing the cat's silver fur.

(Yay! Okay, if you need me to fix anay thing or be more spisific about anaything let me know. Im sorry about spelling or grammer errors i will try to be neater about that. Thank you and, Byezzzzz!)

Me!

Back to top Go down

Fem!Japan App Empty Re: Fem!Japan App

Post by Gilbert Beilschmidt Sat 7 Apr - 21:30

Not bad so far just need to use the spell check, I found lots of typos in your app.

please correct your spelling errors and I will take a look at your app again.
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Fem!Japan App Empty Corrections

Post by Me! Sat 7 Apr - 22:07

Hellozzzzzzzz!

OC Name:Sakura Honda

Country representing:(Nyotalia) Japan

Student or teacher? Student

Personality: She is a shy intelligent girl who is not afraid to speak her mind around those she conceders friends. She is rarely childish and finds it easy to keep calm. She never gives up without a fight.

Appearance:Sakura is a rather short teenage girl. Her hair is a pitch black and is always in a neat, silky bob. Her eyes are amber-brown with a shine to them. She is usualy found wearing a school girl uniform.

History (to see how you translate the country's actual history into your character's background): Sakura was always a quiet child. She grew up reading and creating a language for 'fun'. She even isolated herself for a few years intill her friend came by asking to fish for 'Whales' in her Koi pond. She at first was agenst this but had to say yes in the end. After that she has resumed going about her normal life being more open to new things.

Roleplay sample (minimum 200 words): Two things were on her mind as she walked trough the hall. Forgetting to feed her Guinipig and why she found a cat in her bag. 'Why are guinipigs so needy? Will it starve? Where is the clocest pet store? And why again was there a CAT im my bag? Didnt i cloce it? And who's cat was it?' She found the door and opened it in one swift motion. The sun's rays found its way trough the door soaking anaything in reach with it's warmth. Long dark shadows covered the ground the dark outlines staining the grey pavements.

Sakura embraced the flame like warmth stepping out of the school. Her every footstep echoes on the hard concrete. 'Tap tap tap tap tap' that is how she described the sound. She sat down under a large, maple tree and pulled out her book. The title 'One Fine Day' stood out among the cover. She set it in her lap gently and brushed her short black hair back with her hand. The breeze shook the tree's branches creating a calming 'Swooshing' sound. It was like a ancient lullaby for the trees. The only song they knew. A "Mew!" made Sakura look up. It sounded like it came from her bag. She opened it and pulled out a cat that was most likely a tabby mix.
"Hello kitty how did you get there?"
"Mew!"
Sakura smiled warmly at the cat and placed it on the ground gingery. The cat crawled into her lap and lay down on the book Purring. 'This is going to be a long day.' Sakura taught stroking the cat's silver fur.

(Yay! Okay, if you need me to fix anay thing or be more spisific about anaything let me know. Im sorry about spelling or grammer errors i will try to be neater about that. Thank you and, Byezzzzz!)
I fixed the errors that i could.im useing my my iPod amd have to click on every word i think i spelled wrong. Byez

Me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 8 Apr - 19:03

Hello*
consider*
usually*
until*
against*
Guinea Pig*
closest*
close*
through*
anything*
Gingery is the name of a publishing company specializing in inventions and machinery.
taught= teaching, thought=thinking.
using*
Bye*

Are you a native speaker? If not, you might want to work on your English more; I assure you you can reach a decent level in no time with a little work, like I did.

As for the content; the personality bit is way too small to really count, so is the history bit. Try to rewrite them please, and we'll consider your application.

(lol boring troll is boring)
Admin
Admin

https://theneoworldacademyw.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down