Neo World Academy W
Please remember to log in/apply to post in the rp sections!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neo World Academy W
Please remember to log in/apply to post in the rp sections!
Neo World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Student council meetings plan

Tue 7 Aug - 14:53 by Matthew Williams

Congratulation to our new Student council!
President: Alfred Franklin Jones
Vice-President: Gilbert Beilschmidt
Secretary: Matthew Williams
Treasurer: Mei-Mei Wang

First meeting plan; Getting to know each others, create a work plan together, schedule other meetings, start discussing ways to improve the school.
The Meeting will take place on Sunday, then you will be free to organize it yourself.

Comments: 0

Student council elections

Mon 30 Jul - 20:46 by Matthew Williams

EDIT: Congratulation to Alfred for becoming president!

Every student willing to run for the Student council elections will have to give a small speech on their motivation; They also will have a week to convince people to vote for them.
The winner of the elections will become president, while the second best will assist him as vice president.
You may run for the treasurer and secretary post separately.

((post your "speech" here and rp out your promotion! people who didn't post said IC speech will not be considered as running up for a post. You will be asked to vote IC for who you think your character would vote for on Sunday. Teachers can't vote.))

Comments: 5

School's rules

Tue 12 Jun - 14:12 by Admin

Following are our school's rules; we expect all students to follow them. Going against them will cause an immediate sanction. Severe offenses may result in expulsions.

1) Uniforms are mandatory on school's grounds. While we do allow students to alter them in some ways, we do ask of them they keep it close to the original. Skirts have to fall at least mid-thighs.

2)Violence is not allowed in any cases. Verbal violence, bullying, or fights will not be tolerated and will be faced with severe punishments.

3) Alcohol, weapons or drugs are not allowed on school grounds. This includes personal multi function knives or cigarettes.

4) Teachers will check the dorms after the curfew; past 10PM everyone is meant to be in their respective rooms, sleeping.

5) Male students aren't allowed in the girl's dorms, Female students aren't allowed in the boy's dorms.

6)Respect your teachers and environment. Mocking a teacher or littering will be punished.

7) Students are allowed to go in town, but not out of it. Please act like responsible people and stay out of trouble there.

8) Skipping classes is forbidden. You may miss classes if you get a note from the infirmary.

9) Students are not allowed in the teacher's lounge; they also have to ask permission before using any classroom out of class times.

((Those rules are the school's rule, IC; of course you're allowed to not follow them but know it will have consequences IC too. If a student really earns themselves an expulsion, since we don't want to kick rper out for that, we will find a way to come back or stay, don't worry!))

Comments: 0

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Guest Tue 2 Oct - 23:43

I want to apply for the academy but I don't know what to do next

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Matthew Williams Thu 4 Oct - 12:14

Hello! you need to read the rules first: https://theneoworldacademyw.rpg-board.net/t8-rules-important
Once you've read it and agreed to it, you can post an application; you have to fill a template you can find here: https://theneoworldacademyw.rpg-board.net/t10-application-form
and generally we ask people to reserve a character. You seem to want Fem!Russia right? if that's the case, I'll put her on reserve for you. It means you have a week to post your application without being scared someone else snatch her away.
If you need more help, send me a PM!
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 7 Oct - 3:28

OC Name: Anya Braginskaya/fem!russia
Country representing:fem!russia
Student
Personality: Nice with a little bit of a dark side, acts cute
Appearance(a description is needed, we don't ask pictures): pale blondish brownish hair, pretty tall taller than most countries.
history: Used to be Soviet Union until after cold war, is now Russia. Is friends with America. Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia are my charecter's servants probably female ver for rp. That's all of the history I could find.
Are you over 18: no
Have you rped on a forum/Skype before (to know how much assistance you may need so we don't get irritated too quickly):no
How do you feel about your characters?:I feel good and like my character. srry if I was not specific enough or not enough details Neutral oh yea ameri... Canada cute polar bear *pets kumajiro*

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Williams Sun 7 Oct - 9:14

The first part is about your character, so we ask about your character's age (to put her in the right class if accepted). Your application is very short so while it looks like it could be good, there isn't enough to it for me to actually know about that. Could you please extend the personality and history bits a bit? Type a small paragraph at least. For the history bit, since this is a human AU,we ask you to make up a backstory that reminds you of the IRL country history; I'd recommend you looked at this application, since I made it it can be a good example.
Of course you don't have to type something as long as this but still, something a bit more detailed than what you did is welcomed. You also forgot the rp sample, which is pretty important.

So generally, I think this could be good but it lacks a few things, could you rework on it a little? thank you!
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 7 Oct - 13:20

age:26 history:Use to be scary to the other countries because she was bigger than other countries during WWII when she had other countries living under her as the Soviet Union. The nyotalia baltics, and her brothers male!Belarus, male!Ukraine helped make up her as the soviet Union. Now male!Belarus is her crazed brother, and male!Ukraine is a little weird in ways. Fem!Lithuania,Fem!Estonia,and Fem!Latvia are her servants, she forcfully took fem!Lithuania from fem!Poland. Now her best wish is that nobody becomes one with her male counterpart, and wants to make everyone becomes one with her. Personality: Trys to be cute, nice with dark side, forces other countries to drink vodka when not on school grounds, is a little bit of a stalker trying to get everyone to become one with her, EVEN YOU! Twisted Evil just kidding! but seriously she's a stalker. She has a serious crush on her male counterpart. rp sample:She is on her way to school for her first day but then in an ally there is a little girl, she is lost so Anya decides to go help her, but the girl is scared of her and runs away. So Anya continues on her way to school thinking: "I wonder if the teachers are nice, will the other students like me, will my male counterpart be there?" She is worried about pretty much everything. When she gets to the school she feels a calming breeze and see's her favorite flower, a sunflower! Suddenly she is not as stressed and feels better about going to school. She sits by the flowers and starts to feel more at home, not as cold as home but surrounded by the beutiful sunflowers. She remembers what she was supposed to be doing and runs inside to apply for the academy. She walks around the halls confused and then she comes across another student. He helps her get her application in, but she didn't his name or ever got to make him become one with her. She waits for a long time. To Anya it took forever she was very hopeful that she got accepted to the world academy. After she got the applacation she went back out to the sunflowers and picked one the most yellow flower there was and put it in her backpack."School might not be as bad as I thought."

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Williams Sun 7 Oct - 14:27

If she's a student it will be hard for her to be 26, did you mean 16? otherwise you can make her a teacher, we always need those!
As I said they're meant to be humans here, normal human beings, so the history bit while reworked on still isn't exactly what we ask. And a rp sample means a sort of one shot centered around your character. Think of a situation, put your character in it, and write about 200 words on how they deal with it pretty much! We're giving you a lot of freedom with what you do, most people tend to write how they get to this school.
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 7 Oct - 15:20

I meant 16 for the age and for the rp sample I edited it in the previous post. History:As a kid Anya was a poor little girl living with only her brothers and husky. She never went to school and her home was always surrounded by ice and snow. when she was 4 she found her first sunflower making it her favorite flower. at 10 she met her male counterpart and fell in love. Her obsession of making people become one with her started when she was 13 along with loving vodka. She started wanting to go to school when she was 15, a year later she convinced her older brother male!Ukraine to let her go to school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Williams Sun 7 Oct - 15:31

I think it is better now indeed, you have a few spelling mistakes but I think you can correct it when you post in threads so it should be fine. The new history seems fitting, and while the sample is not in the time we usually use it's still good enough, so you're accepted! I apologize for the oddities on the forum right now, I'm changing the theme so it's a work in progress!

You should check your PM!
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Williams Sun 7 Oct - 16:14

Or you could log onto the forum's chat, at the bottom of the forum's page, in any case I'm trying to get your skype to add you to the chat we rp on.
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down