Neo World Academy W
Please remember to log in/apply to post in the rp sections!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neo World Academy W
Please remember to log in/apply to post in the rp sections!
Neo World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Student council meetings plan

Tue 7 Aug - 14:53 by Matthew Williams

Congratulation to our new Student council!
President: Alfred Franklin Jones
Vice-President: Gilbert Beilschmidt
Secretary: Matthew Williams
Treasurer: Mei-Mei Wang

First meeting plan; Getting to know each others, create a work plan together, schedule other meetings, start discussing ways to improve the school.
The Meeting will take place on Sunday, then you will be free to organize it yourself.

Comments: 0

Student council elections

Mon 30 Jul - 20:46 by Matthew Williams

EDIT: Congratulation to Alfred for becoming president!

Every student willing to run for the Student council elections will have to give a small speech on their motivation; They also will have a week to convince people to vote for them.
The winner of the elections will become president, while the second best will assist him as vice president.
You may run for the treasurer and secretary post separately.

((post your "speech" here and rp out your promotion! people who didn't post said IC speech will not be considered as running up for a post. You will be asked to vote IC for who you think your character would vote for on Sunday. Teachers can't vote.))

Comments: 5

School's rules

Tue 12 Jun - 14:12 by Admin

Following are our school's rules; we expect all students to follow them. Going against them will cause an immediate sanction. Severe offenses may result in expulsions.

1) Uniforms are mandatory on school's grounds. While we do allow students to alter them in some ways, we do ask of them they keep it close to the original. Skirts have to fall at least mid-thighs.

2)Violence is not allowed in any cases. Verbal violence, bullying, or fights will not be tolerated and will be faced with severe punishments.

3) Alcohol, weapons or drugs are not allowed on school grounds. This includes personal multi function knives or cigarettes.

4) Teachers will check the dorms after the curfew; past 10PM everyone is meant to be in their respective rooms, sleeping.

5) Male students aren't allowed in the girl's dorms, Female students aren't allowed in the boy's dorms.

6)Respect your teachers and environment. Mocking a teacher or littering will be punished.

7) Students are allowed to go in town, but not out of it. Please act like responsible people and stay out of trouble there.

8) Skipping classes is forbidden. You may miss classes if you get a note from the infirmary.

9) Students are not allowed in the teacher's lounge; they also have to ask permission before using any classroom out of class times.

((Those rules are the school's rule, IC; of course you're allowed to not follow them but know it will have consequences IC too. If a student really earns themselves an expulsion, since we don't want to kick rper out for that, we will find a way to come back or stay, don't worry!))

Comments: 0

Lithuania - Application

Go down

Lithuania - Application Empty Lithuania - Application

Post by Toris Mon 1 Aug - 9:59

Name: Toris Laurinitis
Country representing: Lithuanian Republic
Student or teacher? student
Personality : Toris is usually a shy, apologetic, reserved person, nice to the point of being a pushover. His consideration and kindness make it difficult for him to protest when he is made to do something he doesn't like. He has a knack of worrying himself to stomach aches. However, once he is angry -which is extremely rare- he gives way to an emotional outburst, though he starts panicking as soon as the burst is finished.
Roleplay sample (minimum 200 words): [RP as Germany on GaiaOnline. The RP this is from allows rather free interpretation of the characters.]
"
Ludwig stirred when he heard footsteps..or what sounded like footsteps..but then he had been hearing sounds that were never there for the past two days. This was starting to take both physical and mental toll on him. Physical he could bear, he had been trained to bear physical pain. But mental? If he began to break mentally, he knew he would break apart. If the cement holding him together fell down, he'd give way in a matter of moments.

Steeling himself, Ludwig prepared his mind for another round of tortures, but was pleasantly surprised when none was forthcoming. His heart lurched painfully as Svatlava entered the room, and then lurched again as she spoke in that sad, lost little tune of hers. It was like a herd of elephants had just waltzed on his heart wearing size 11 boots. He could bear her torture, but he couldn't take this.

As she began to clean him up, still talking about forgivance and everything, he cracked his eyes open, smiling with a lot of effort. The motion hurt his cracked lips, making some cracks widen and start bleeding again. "You are ...at war.. with ..us. You.. really shou.. shouldn't be doing this." Pausing for strength, he went on. "And ..if you.. could.. forgive me for.. for what I did to you.. during..that... that time, this is nothing." Looking at her stormy eyes, Ludwig began to realise just what he had been fighting against all the time. Was it really so as to not hurt his allies, or was it just denying that Italy's place in his heart had been taken by someone else?
Something made him speak again, shushing her. "You know..its normal..for you to treat me like this. I.. And it doesn't... really matter. What matters.. is that you are here now, treating me. Right?"

Toris

Back to top Go down

Lithuania - Application Empty Re: Lithuania - Application

Post by Guest Mon 1 Aug - 11:42

Hey! Your characterization seems good but unfortunately your role play is of another character which prevents us from judging if you can rp Toris. If you could change the rp sample to one of Lithuania that would be great!

Back to top Go down

Post by Toris Tue 2 Aug - 5:51

[I'm not sure if I can edit the other post, so I am putting the RP sample in a separate reply]

[i]Toris sighed, staring at the floor at Russia from the corner of his eyes.. How many times must he say it wasn't his fault? But he couldn't outright say who did it either - he didn't want Feliks to get in trouble.
And if you don’t, you’ll get into trouble. Ivan’s words came back to him. You might even get expelled.
Sighing again, Toris opened his mouth, “I already said I don’t know anything about it, Sir.” By now, he was on the verge of tears, He had never wanted to be the "Supervisor", as Russia called him, in the first place! He had even told Mr. Braginsky he couldn’t do it. Braginsky was the one who had insisted.
Trying to steady the shivering of his knees , Toris gave him an accusatory look. “I-I already said I couldn’t do it.” He mumbled, trying to salvage some of his pride. He may not look like it, but he could stand up to people… rarely, but he could. “I-I-I am not very good at noticing these things.”
He prayed that it didn’t seem like the blatant lie that it was. He could hold up for only so long. If Feliks and Gilbert hadn’t been such douches and actually listened to him once in a while, none of this would ever have happened. He wished he didn’t feel the compulsion to help them out of being beaten senseless by Mr. Braginsky. They sure did not deserve it.
Toris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 2 Aug - 15:32

Your rp sample is excellent! Welcome to the forum! go ahead and make yourself an account!

(as a side note, the rp sample was amazing but please mind to try to use the country's given name at all times or otherwise refer to them as, for example: the italian)

Back to top Go down

Post by Toris Tue 2 Aug - 16:16

Thank you^^ Yes, I will keep that in mind. (The RP the sample is from isn't completely human AU, so we were allowed to use a sprinkling of country names.)
Toris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 2 Aug - 16:18

Ok~yeah figured that might be the case ^^ but I still had to say-w-b

Back to top Go down

Post by Toris Tue 2 Aug - 16:30

Of course ^_^
Umm..may I ask from where I start? Is it up to me, or does it have to be a specific part [For eg: My room/ Class/ Common Room.]
Toris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 2 Aug - 18:52

Your room and class can now be found in the noticeboard thread~! you can start threading anywhere that's public and oh! you might want to sign Toris up for a club or something which is found in the clubs and activity section~!^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down